Career Development Plan

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day everyone! 






Today I will talk about my career development plan. What does it mean by Career? Career is an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress. In other words, career is a profession, job or occupation.

My career goal is to contribute to our education system. I want to seek further exposure in education profession where my interest in teaching field could be utilized and further developed. I am determined to become a successful lecturer in the academic world that offers challenges and to pursue a successful profession in the education field which is my dream career.

Now, I am pursuing my master study in Chemistry Education at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). I am already in Semester 3. Hopefully I will graduate with flying colors next year (2018) and have my own career in education profession. One fine day, I will pursuing my study in PhD. In shaa Allah. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment